Behind all corporate entities are ultimately individuals with their very own legal issues that need
to be catered to. Having established over the years close personal relations with many managers,
directors and investors we have come naturally to extend our legal services to private law matters.
Our scope of intervention is as broad and diverse as daily life itself. This requires our lawyers to be of
great flexibility and obliges them to have a solid multidisciplinary background in order to respond to the
ever changing requirements of our private clients.
In situations that often affect the more private component of a person's life, the personal factor of the
attorney-client relationship is fundamental. We work hard to earn the trust of our clients and go to great
lengths to maintain that trust over the course of that relationship.
In the face of sometimes overwhelming personal conflicts or administrative burdens, our team strives to provide a
personal assistance while finding the most appropriate legal response.
We cover litigation matters as well as non-litigation matters. Our services to private clients include in particular:
Real estate and construction law
- We often act with regard to defective or faulty construction and breach of contract.
- We also regularly advise clients on lease agreements and tenant/landlord issues.
Recovery and assets tracing
- We cover cases of personal injury as well as damages to goods and property.
- We also advise on contractual issues relating to product, transport and sale of goods liabilities.
- Our firm is experienced both in recovering monies owed to our clients and in obtaining freezing injunctions in the hand of debtors or third parties.
- We regularly cover cases of unfair dismissal and other types of redundancies.
- We also have extensive knowledge of non-competing clauses and provide advice on other employment contract terms.
Estate law and matrimonial law
- Our team advises on building regulations, area planning and zoning rules (PAG, PAP, ...) and represents clients before the administrative courts where necessary.
European Union Civil Service litigation
- We have a broad experience in estate planning and inheritance issues.
- Further, we handle divorce proceedings and settlements.